What do I do when I’m about to move and nowhere near ready?
What do I do when my job drops a huge project on my plate that they've known about for months…19 days before I’m supposed to leave?
What do I do when I can’t find a home for an awesome dog that I don’t really want to give up anyway?
What do I do when I’m supposed to start school in a month…and still haven’t been accepted?
What do I do when I’m supposed to pay for a move I didn’t choose and I don’t have enough money?
What do I do when I’m leaving a system that is unhealthy, unprofessional, wasteful, uncaring, and broken…so I can study about it somewhere else?
What do I do when my attitude, my energy, my patience, and maybe even my faith have all hit rock bottom?
Seriously, God, what do I do? I’d really like to know…
4 comments:
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
[1pet5.6-7]
Praying for you, DK3.
eat pizza.
breath
whine some more
and complain a bit
cry
then suck it up
and move one.
but get it out. be sad! be upset
be angry!
then... embrace your fears.
or
ask paulette to make more humus, scallops, and granola!!!!
Question the premises that made you assume things should be going any other.
AU hasn't accepted you yet either? What's up with them?
Can't wait to hang out. We will maintain a carefree playground atmosphere whenever we're together.
As Dad and Papaw would say, "Put your head down and pray your way through it."
Post a Comment