Rachel and I are in CO visiting Rachel's bro and his wife. We just went out for some hot drinks to this little coffee shop down the street. We walked in to find these little dudes sipping on some coffee and chatting it up like some yuppies. Their moms were just around the corner. It was like a collegiate scene but miniaturized.
I was struck with the thought that whether or not a parent is intentional about it, they are indeed "training up a child". Nothing super deep...it just makes me wonder how many parents still give cognitive time to how their child is being trained.
6 comments:
Sermon illustration there bro. That is a cool story.
Aren't you glad your parents gave some cognitive time to your training?
yes...yes i am...thanks pop!
I really love this picture anyway, as much as I wouldn't want to train my child this way. :) But really, it's so cute!
I like the clandestine nature of this picture, taken behind a potted plant at perhaps chest or belly-button level. But why? These days is there something wrong with taking pictures of kids you don't know?
very nice exempli gratia (just looked that up).
indeed, when parents of children are standing a few feet away, one must take precautions so as not to become part of a law suit (e.g., this shot).
Post a Comment