Game over. Done. Finished. Through.
I’m not in favor of wearing my feelings on my sleeve (or on the internet) but tonight I’ve had it…I am officially fed up.
I’m fed up with North Korea, diplomatic tensions, Oregon Teen Terrorists and Wikileaks.
I’m fed up with fantasy football, with people who get paid to wear a suit and argue about the future of Miami Heat or if athlete x’s injury will effect his conduct in the locker room.
I’m fed up with body scanners, foreign and domestic voter fraud, war games, climate change and Black Friday.
I’m fed up with having so many partially read books.
I’m fed up with debt.
I’m fed up with a church full of people that would rather spend money on programs to attract people to Jesus than invite a stranger, much less a neighbor, over for dinner.
I’m fed up with the Cowboys and Californians.
I’m fed up with worrying over the future.
I’m fed up with Sarah Palin, CNN, and dirty AXE commercials.
I’m fed up with church politics, Adventist education politics, and national politics.
I’m fed up with feeling useless at what I do.
I’m fed up with my bank account, 4G networks, and Toyota selling “peace of mind”.
I’m fed up with national rallies to restore things, air travel, car travel, train travel, boat travel, bicycle travel…and walking.
I’m fed up with hearing stories of my friends getting screwed over by other Christian people.
I’m fed up with reality television…or maybe just television in general.
I’m fed up with social networking.
I'm fed up with the idea of leadership.
I’m fed up with not being fit and P90X at the same time.
I’m fed up with “Apps”.
I’m fed up with the “Christmas Spirit” and all the great opportunities it creates to own a Lexas…or Hyundai…or Audi…or Mercedes……
Seriously, this evening I have fully had enough. My attitude is in serious need of a job or a disability check because it’s getting incredibly poor. I can’t even begin to describe how irritated I am with the spectacle of earth. In short: I’m fed up with not being in heaven.
Jesus…please come back soon…Seriously tho...I can’t deal. Goodnight.
5 comments:
Dang Donnie, but you do bring up a lot of things that we are all getting sick of.. sounds like you need a break! Hope you are feeling better about things now!! If not, break out your board and snowboard down the hill a couple of times..
thanks ali...but snowboarding isn't as fun if you aren't with cool peeps. Wanna stop thru on your way home to xmas break and we'll hit up China Peak? Seriously...
I kind of want to copy/paste this into my blog, but I don't know if I have the guts. My problem is that often I'm fed up with myself for not being able to say the things I really want to say. Thank you for saying it for me. There is a time for everything, and I'm thankful for many things...but there are many good reasons to look forward to a better world. Goodnight.
I'm serious as well, YES.
Let it out. I support.
Post a Comment