Buyer’s Remorse kills me…every time. I don’t care what it is, I always drive away with a sick feeling in my stomach, my knuckles turning white as I force myself not to turn around and return whatever I just bought.
According to Wikipedia, Buyer’s Remorse comes from “the person's concern they purchased the wrong product, purchased for a bad price, purchased instead of waiting for a newer model, purchased in an ethically unsound way, purchased on credit, or purchased something that would not be acceptable to others.” Basically, a person feels remorse because the purchase has not been validated in one way or another.
Last August my wife and I bought a brand new Kia Sportage. It’s a long story about God providing us with a perfect vehicle to meet our needs but even so it was an almost forced purchased. And for a while I felt a little miffed about the whole thing even though I love the vehicle. Well I finally found the cure.
It might not be the exact same vehicle I purchased, but after I saw this ad for the first time my Buyer’s Remorse for our Kia instantly vanished, leading me to the following conclusion: the cure for Buyer’s Remorse is ghetto hamsters…
...seriously though…it is...
5 comments:
Strangely, I think those ghetto hamsters also just ameliorated the ache in my hips.
Thems some potent hamsters.
in Hamsterdam.
i had to look up ameliorated...not going to lie...
I'm glad I spelled it right. It would have been pretty dorky to use some smart sounding word, only to misspell it and thereby deduct 10 points from the previously inflated perceived IQ. Whew!
where did you find this gem? Oh goodness...suddenely I want a hamster and a kia.
I just sat through a whole semester of Advertising Copywriting. In one of our once a week 3 hr a.k.a forever long classes we learned about the brainstorming process...I can just picture the kia boardroom now...[insert that noise that is made every time you imagine something]...so Mr. CEO Sir, what we are thinking for your new commercial is ghetto hamsters who rap while driving your kia and then they pass other non kias like cardboard boxes, toasters, and washing machines...obviously making everyone in the world take notice and head instantly to their local kia dealership. What do you think sir?
Awesome...
I finally got to see this video. I am a proud Kia owner...well, my bank is the proud owner.
Post a Comment