Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let The Beat Ride

This Christmas I got some beat production software...super ill. So you know I had to head to the studio and bang out a hit. Here it is...my first 100% all original track...so bump dis in yo tape deck playah! Sidenote: if heard on laptop speakers you are fully missing out...HALLA!

Let The Beat Ride by dpain03

8 comments:

kessia reyne said...

Sadly, I only had laptop speakers... but it was still super ill.

krista said...

YESSSSSSSSSS! love it!

Jessi Jo said...

ridiculously cool Donnie

Andrea said...

As Mom would say: "Donnie, that's SIIICK!!"

Anthony said...

As Andrea says, "Listen dawg, that's some fly platinum you be droppin out. Nobuds gonna be messin with my bro cuz you'd straight cap dem in da face. Holla the beat and let it riiiiide".

Donnie said...

hahaha...anthony you're so street...

Andrea said...

Haha...my words exactly. Fo' real, yo. :)

Don Keele Jr. said...

I rocked this on my JBL's...straight up G...that's what I'm talkin' bout boy! Let the beat ride bro...but no mo in the K-I-A! Holla...
PD